Thirteen advertising slogans for my new cast.
1. Just in time for your holiday parties. It’s the latest in festive footwear.
2. Slimming! (Your other ankle never looked thinner.)
3. It’s a sympathy magnet!
4. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a smelly foot swaddled in gauze and fiberglass.
5. A great workout – like wearing a 10 pound ankle weight at all times.
6. Handy place to tuck your cash when you head out Christmas shopping.
7. Also serves as a portable foot sauna with convenient toe ventilation.
8. Great conversation piece – you’ll never tire of people teasing you to stop kicking your kids.
9. Comes with free Handicapped Parking permit*
*If you are able to get the proper form from your doctor and then drive (between the hours of 9-4) to the DMV office, park in a non-handicapped spot, hobble into building and stand/lean/balance on one foot in line to get it.
10. A great gift for that klutzy person in your life.
11. Also makes a perfect form-fitting stocking stuffer.
12. All this for only a $25. (Your copay may vary).
13. Available from MedCo™. The company that put the break in your Christmas break.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants here
And because I’m dwelling on lameness and the healing process, my Christmas art for the day is from Murillo, Christ heals the paralytic at Bethesda.